Get an oven broiler with brushed chrome accents made of stainless steel as an attractive addition to your kitchen’s counter top. The Cuisinart TOB-195 functions as heat toaster and oven broiler. It has an array of convenient features to help you treat your family with any bread toasting and fish or chicken broiling kitchen menu.
0.6 cu ft capacity
This 6 slice convection bread toaster allows you to bake one whole big chicken and broil one big fish. The Cuisinart TOB-195 allows toasting of bread up to maximum of 6 slices. The 0.6 cu ft capacity can also accommodate 12 inch pizza.
Electronic touchpad controls
Touch it, set it, and go work with another tasks while the oven broiler and bread toaster perform its own task. This unit provides touchpad controls with cooking options. You can bake pizza, broil, perform convection, and toast bread with the Cuisinart TOB-195. The technology of this unit is a bit complicated. However, the design provides user friendly and simplified electronic touchpad controls. The control panel includes reheat, defrost, bagel buttons with clock and timer. You get precise oven temperature base on its Always Even shade control technology.
Cleaning is easier with the Cuisinart TOB-195 because the unit is made of brushed chrome interior and stainless steel front panels. You just wipe it and all dirt is gone.
Serves you from ordinary dinner to party meals
The extra large capacity and product features of this oven broiler and bread toaster allow you versatile cooking options. It also offers the following additional product features:
Easy to clean interior
3 year warranty
Heat sensor to maintain oven temperature
Instruction and recipe book
Slide out crumb tray
Consumers Report has rated this product as one of the best bread toasters. Its brushed chrome commercial style handle and brushed chrome exterior make the unit easy to clean after using. It is convenient to use and you can just leave it to perform its task without getting worried of paying more for your gas or electric bill because it automatically shuts off after 4 hours.
Convection toaster and toaster oven
You got what you need to ensure that you cook it right and fast. The convection system of the Cuisinart TOB-195 makes sure that the heat is evenly distributed so as to cook your chicken or fish to its entirety in a quick manner. To know more about convection and toasting features of this unit and order click here:
Cuisinart TOB 195
Let us see what others have to say about this brand:
- newbie golfer (Pennsylvania)
“The Cuisinart TOB-195 costs a little more than most toaster ovens but it is such a joy to use. Some of the things I like about it:
1. Size. You can fit a 12″ pizza in it.
2. Controls below the door. It saves a lot of countertop space.
3. Alarm to let you know when the oven is at the right temperature.
4. Digital temperature setting so you don’t have to guess at it.
5. Convection oven feature.
6. Non-stick walls for easy clean-up.
The Cuisinart takes only a few minutes to warm up to the proper temperature, unlike a regular oven which can take several minutes. Pizzas crisp up nicely and my favorite banana bread recipe baked perfectly. I expect to use my Cuisinart more often than my regular oven, except for times when company is over.
I relied on reviews of the previous model, the TOB-175, before purchasing the TOB-195 and must say that Cuisinart has continued their great tradition of creating wonderful kitchen electrics.”
“This has got to be the best toaster oven I have ever owned or used! Here are some things I was concerned about after reading the reviews before I bought it:
- Some people complain about burning themselves on the metal strip behind the handle. This is probably only an issue if you have large hands. Not even our kids have done this yet.
- I love the convection feature. It is a little bit noisy, though not ‘rattly’ like I had feared. If you want quiet, just don’t use that feature.
- Some people complained about how long it took to make toast. I found it took about the same amount of time I’m used to a toaster oven taking (I’ve been using them since the 1980′s!). It may seem longer because you actually see the time.
- Some people complained the toast wasn’t dark enough. I like my toast on 4 or 5. My husband likes it REALLY dark, so he sets it on 7 (the highest) and uses the ’4-6 slice’ and ‘bagel’ buttons to extend the time, and that’s plenty dark for him.
- I thought the rewarm toast feature sounded silly, but I actually find it very helpful and use it all the time.
- I laughed at people saying a light would be useful. Since when does a toaster oven need a light? Well, this one is soooo large it actually could use one. Go figure! This toaster oven is so large I can roast a regular chicken, some baked potatoes, AND a small casserole AT THE SAME TIME. I’m not joking! This is the largest toaster oven I think I’ve EVER seen, much less used. It is THREE times larger than my last one, yet takes up just about the same amount of counter space.
This truly is an amazing appliance. I probably could get rid of my oven now that I have this – and I cook for my family of four. I did my research before buying, but was still a little nervous about the price tag. It is totally worth every penny. I have not regretted a thing and love my Cuisinart toaster oven.”
- roswellric “roswellric” (Alabama)
“I bought this oven based on what I needed and the reviews and I’m satisfied. But…
Contrary to the rave reviews I read here and other sites(are they really real reviews?) the machine is not perfect and does have some significant and potentially serious flaws.
The handle on the door is configured so that when you open it your fingers will come in contact with the very HOT door. I have the scars to prove it. Grab it palm up or you’ll be sorry.
I tested the temperature and found that it was 15-25 degrees low on the bake function and 25 degrees hot on the convection bake. That may suggest that the convection function needs a little “help” to cook faster. Now Cuize, that’s not nice….
One other thing….. the convection fan is not balanced well enough and will give an annoying hum every now and then. That’s just a quality problem.
Overall I like it very much and would recommend it but it’s not a 5 star and may deserve a recall or at least a warning on the door issue. Imagine a child going after his toast…”
- cupcake (NJ)
heats up fast
cooks quickly & efficiently
buttons easy to use
watch out for burnt fingers – all parts get hot but handle
burns the bottom of bagels
hard to clean
no automatic shut-off feature”
Now, you have both sides – the favourable and not so favourable comments. What is your decision?
Best Deal in Town
===>> Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless <<===
Note: There are links on this page that are sponsored affiliate links in which the webmaster makes commission for every purchase. The owner is not a user of this product but has researched thoroughly and provided his personal views.